Instructions to Pupils
- Be polite while speaking to teachers and elders in general.
- Maintain silence in the absence of a teacher in the class.
- Read the School Diary carefully and bring it to the school every day. Make a note in it of anything of importance to you.
- This is your school. Keep it clean and tidy so that you and others may be proud of it.
- The use of bad language, rude behaviour and bad manners are forbidden.
- Aim at full attendance and unfailing punctuality so that you may get the best out of the school.
- Take part in Sports & Games. Recreation serves to refresh your mind and give you renewed energy to study.
- Take part in all the inter-school and inter-house extracurricular activities and make the best of the opportunities provided to you.
- Study and behave inside and outside the school in such a way that your teachers and parents may be proud of you.
- Never waste time. Time is precious. Invest it for your future.
- Do your lessons daily. Don’t postpone your studies.
- Work hard and do your best in your studies. Your parents and the nation expect a lot from you.
- No tampering should be made on furniture and school properties. Any damage done to school property will be compensated by the students.
- Children should not wear ornaments on campus.
- Mobile phone is strictly prohibited on the school campus. Offenders will be very seriously dealt with.
- No side slit for churidar tops.
- Low waist or narrow cut pants and tight/short shirts and coloured shoes are not allowed.
- Boys should get their hair cut properly at regular intervals.
Scholarships and Concessions
Fee concessions are given to talented but financially underprivileged students. If more than one child from the same family is enrolled, fee concessions are given to facilitate their education.
Merit Awards& Chairman’s Gold Medal
Every year CBSE TOPPER of the School (Class XII) will be awarded the Chairman’s Gold Medal at the Annual Day Celebrations.
The Best outgoing Student will also be honoured at the Annual Day Celebration.
Registration for admission to Classes from play School to Class VIII for the academic year commences on 1st February every year.
Play School: From 2 ½ yrs onwards
LKG: Child must have completed 3 years by 1st June of the year of admission.
UKG: Child must have completed 4 years by 1st June of the year of admission.
Class 1: Child must have completed 5 years by 1st June of the year of admission.
Withdrawal of students during a school year is not generally allowed. However, if a student is to be withdrawn for reasons beyond the control of the Parent/ Guardian three calendar months notice must be given.
In the case of withdrawal without notice, all the dues for the period are to be paid.
The principal may request the parents to withdraw their children in case they do not fit in with the regulation of the school or are incapable of improvement. In such cases fee up to the month of withdrawal only will be charged.
However, if a student wants to withdraw himself/herself in the middle of a term, he/she has to pay the full fees for that term also. In cases where a student takes TC immediately after joining a class/course, the fee he/she has paid will not be refunded at any cost.
Regular attendance in class is compulsory for promotion. Students with less than 75% of attendance will not be considered for promotion. However, this may be waived in exceptionally deserving cases, on medical grounds, by the Principal.
The Eminence Educational Charitable Trust is a Non- profitable and Charitable institution. It receives no grant or aid from any source. Day to day expenses and further developments are met by the number of fees collected. Details of payment follow:
Payment of Fees:
School fees are collected in four instalments, on all School working days up to 1 pm (9 am – 1.00 pm, 2.30 pm – 4.00 pm)
First instalment before May 10th/Second instalment before August 10th / Third Installment before November 10th / Fourth Installment before February 10th. If defaulted, a fine of Rs.25 will be charged. Bus Fees: Collected in advance on or before the 10th of every month.
Promotion will be on the basis of CBSE guidelines issued from time to time. The existing guidelines are that a student has to get a minimum of 33% marks in all subjects in Class IX and XI for promotion to Class X and XII.
Those who fail to satisfy this criterion will be detained in the same class. The school will not be responsible for any untoward incident resulting from detention in the same class. The school will not be responsible for any untoward incident resulting from detention in the same class. The result will not be reconsidered.
Results declared at the end of the year are final and binding. The promotion list will be put up in the School office. Results will be withheld in case of defaulters of fees.
A student who fails to pass the same class twice will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school.
Parents or guardians will have to make their own arrangements to ascertain the results of their wards.