The physical space of the auditorium is lavish, spacious, airy and comfortable. The seating capacity is 1000 people. The proscenium surrounding the stage is an architectural marvel with detailed and intricate woodwork.
There is a 350sq ft built-in podium, where genius performers and great orators woo the audience. In addition:
- The state-of-the-art sound system ensures that each word is clearly audible to the audience seated in the hall.
- Noise-cancelling acoustics allow the performance on stage to be highlighted.
- The all-season air-conditioning system adds comfort and convenience to the auditorium’s ambience.
- To ensure that there are no external disturbances, the auditorium is soundproof.
- The latest technology is used for the light, sound and projection systems.
- A luxurious and fancy orchestra pit adds finesse. It can be raised and lowered.
- There is also a multi-scan rear screen projection system, which is mounted on the back wall of the stage for added effects
Attached to the auditorium are two rehearsal rooms – one each for instrumental and vocal practice. There is also the costume, make-up and storerooms and these are managed by the auditorium manager and three assistant managers. The whole set-up of the auditorium has an international look and feel and is one of the many feathers in our cap.