Library & Reading Room
The School is arranging a class library in all classrooms from Class III to Class IX which will be controlled by the Class Teachers. The students are advised to contribute at least one book each year to the class library which will create an interest in reading and co-operation among the students. The school has a spacious Library and Reading room with all-important Dailies & periodicals. It is compulsory for all students to make use of the Reading Room and the Reference Section.
- All Students and members of the staff are expected to make the best use of the School Library.
- Students are allowed to borrow only one book at a time and retain it for a period of one week. (The Librarian may call for a book at the expiry of the period of two weeks)
- Reference books should not be taken out of the Library.
- If a borrowed book is not returned to the Library on the due date, a fine of Rs.5/- per day will be imposed.
- Borrowers are required to examine the books at the time of borrowing and report to the Librarian of any damage, loss of pages, pictures etc.
- Borrowers are not permitted to pass on the books to others.
- Books borrowed shall be kept neatly. No marking, underlining, or other kinds of defacing of books should be made.
- If books are lost, damaged or badly handled, their full cost with a fine will be levied from the borrower. The decision of the Principal in this matter shall be final and binding.
- Library books will be issued from the first working day of June. All books borrowed should be returned to the Library by the end of February, every year.