We believe that every child is a thought of God.
We have more than two decades of experience and excellence in the field of education. Our simple recipe for the success of the Kinderland rests on one promise –The safety and Happiness of the child. We aim to create a welcoming environment that promotes free expression, appreciation, enjoyment, discovery and development of individual talents.
We want children to feel safe, stimulated and happy at The Eminence Kids world and to feel secure and comfortable with the staff. We also want parents to have confidence in both their children’s well being and their role as active partners with The Eminence Kids world. All pupils learn in different ways; so our curriculum planning incorporates a variety of teaching styles and techniques and includes open-ended activities, which encourage all children to start from their own level and to achieve their full potential. We endeavour to take account of individual needs and build on pupils’ own skills and experiences in order for them to achieve their full potential.
- Sand play
- Water play
- Dress up and role play
- Doll and character play
- Drawing and painting
- Music and dance
- Sensory play
- Nature play
- Blocks, Jigsaws and Shape Sorters
The School provides for an age-appropriate enriched curriculum wherein learning becomes a joyful experience. Classroom experiences are designed to encourage curiosity, self-expression, joy and aesthetic sensibility. The guiding principles are to correlate learning to a deeper understanding of concepts. To nurture a holistic personality, life skills and humanistic values are incorporated across all subjects and the curriculum framework is designed to promote India’s rich culture and heritage through exposure to liberal arts. Students are sensitized towards the protection of our flora and fauna and the spirit of peace, compassion and brotherhood are induced. Independence in thought and action, individually and collectively, is encouraged. The curriculum enhancements focus on creating collaborative citizens who are conscious of their rights and duties. Focus is going beyond the textbooks through varied community outreach programmes so that socially and ethically responsible citizens are nurtured who grow up to become an asset to the community at large. Our curriculum framing is done at the four levels keeping the age groups in the mind of our students.
Unique Features of Our Curriculum at Primary Level (I – V)
Unique Features of Our Curriculum at Middle Level (VI-VIII)
- A thematic approach is designed to stimulate the children through various interactive sessions and activities.
- Students are active learners who research, interpret, communicate, and process learning through School Competitions, Class Assemblies, Public Speaking, Talk Shows, JAM -Sessions etc.
Unique Features of Our Curriculum at Secondary Level (IX – X)
- The emphasis is on acquiring in-depth conceptual knowledge.
- The curriculum is research-oriented and based on teamwork vis-à-vis discussions, group project work, discovery and exploration.
- Personality development is enhanced through various activities designed and conducted for the students.
- Value education and Adolescent issues are dealt with sensitivity.
- Coping with peer pressure is stressed upon at this stage.
- Students work in groups and make powerpoint presentations on subject related topics.
- A trans-disciplinary approach is adopted to achieve the desired objectives of the curriculum.
- Integrated Projects are initiated for enhancing the conceptual understanding and practical application of the same.
- To prepare the students for problem-solving Assessment regular practice Worksheets are given to the students online and to deal with specific concepts Class Assignments are done.
The school has also opted for Vocational Subject-IT and Retail to prepare students for the global competition.
Unique Feature of Our Curriculum at Senior Secondary Level (XI-XII)
- Science and Commerce are among the main academic streams offered in the school.
- Various combinations of subjects are offered so that students can pursue their desired courses of study later in life.
- Equal stress is laid on preparing students for the prescribed CBSE syllabus and on preparing the students for the various competitive entrance examinations.
- Result-oriented training is imparted by experienced professionals who target total development and desired success.
- Remedial classes are held after school hours and on Saturdays to provide hand holding and prepare the students for the Board Examination and Competitive Examination.
- The concept of Synch-study has been introduced to reduce stress levels of students. A synchronized study pattern is maintained between the course content of the Board Examination and that of the competitive entrance examinations.
Students have complete access to the various laboratories and library resources, specially designed for the study and research requirements of the senior level students.
The school believes that value education should provide a set of comprehensive values, preparing children for a strictly pious yet tolerant and cosmopolitan outlook, thus imbibing in them a strong value system. A perspective of education through values is developed.
We emphasize student-directed learning by engaging the students actively in what they are studying.
We work on developing multiple intelligence in our students by organizing various quiz competitions in our school Quiz Club so that the nine essential multiple intelligence skills can be honed.